Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chatting with Faceless people


I am pretty new to the world of chatting and it is only nowadays that I have been going online at gay.com……

Not that I have never chatted before….but very very seldom…..hence all the ignorance about the usual etiquettes required for a *gay chat pro*……( and if by chance I have chatted with any of you before and I end it saying that I am sleepy…..it’s becoz I am really sleepy and not that I dislike you…)

I am so ignorant about chatting that I don’t even know where all the Mumbai gays log on to for chatting…..(the only ones I know are gay.com and indiatimes.com)……..

And being still very much in the closet….I can be included in those numerous faceless profiles that you see…..so for all the guy who demand a pic and close the window immediately if a face pic is not available….I and the rest of the faceless people are not that ugly…..they just don’t want to be seen….

I am aware that these rooms are primarily for cruising…..and procuring sex is the only thing in mind for most of the guys......but is there any one who just wants to talk……or is just plain waste of time talking to a *Faceless Man*????

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...read ur post...nice one...am also one of those "faceless chatters"...:)
if u wanna talk, mail me at thefountainhead_del@yahoo.com
and NO, i am not intd in how you look and all...just wanna talk...period!

1:35 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

glad u liked my post....mail me on mumbai_jerry@yahoo.com if interested :-)

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home