Monday, June 19, 2006

Out Of League...........

Monday is the day I really look forward to……on Mondays I get to work-out with these two very good-looking men!!!

I had never spoken to them ever…..till today……

Hunk No. 1…..Hrithik proto-type……you can just drown into his inviting grey eyes…….body I would die for…….and perfect hair……almost like you do not want to touch him….lest you may introduce some impurities……

And of all the things I saw him in his briefs!!! Loose,,,saggy,,,,unflattering…and did not look like he was packing much there either!!!

But then watching him change…..even those ugly briefs looked good on him!!! And this reminded of one of Imphal’s posts of his room-mate…..so very true Imphal…..briefs don’t matter if they are worn by a hottie!!!

Hunk No. 2……looks like a ramp model…. tall hunky type lad…..really great bod……beautiful skin and beautiful face…….more fuller body than Hunk No. 1……great ass…..lovely smile…..never changes in the locker-room.......

Now what happened was…..I had a small talk with Hunk No. 1……and *Hi…Hello* with Hunk No. 2……

I had never spoken a word with any of them and talking to them caused my heart to flutter…….

But then there is this other chap who is over-weight and not-so-good-looking…..seems very nice though……and I know that he gawks at me every time he sees me in the gym working-out…..

And he had small talk with me in the locker-room as well…….

So did I cause any flutters in his heart???? And then I thought…..if he was bold enough to ask me out….what would I reply????

Honestly…..I am not at all bad-looking (honestly…) and think I am *Out of his League*…… and I would have declined his offer politely…….

So the same goes for me as well….. I think I am *Out of League* for these Hunks (No. 1 & 2) as well and think they look much better than I do…..so is there any reason to be happy for me…if I chat with them???

So now we have a lot of single men who want to hook up with someone for whatever……friendship….sex….etc. etc……but they never do ‘coz they form *Leagues* in their own minds and include people and exclude people……

What are these *Leagues* anyway…..they are not real…they are imaginary…..and…. hey…they don’t help us in anyway…..so why do we form them????

I really don’t know……but will I stop forming these so-called *Leagues*????

I don’t think so…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home