Monday, June 12, 2006

Blissful.....

Blissful…that’s what I was today……

Had a good rest….good meals…and nothing much to do…..

But there was no particular reason to be so blissful……

Sad memories keep coming back to haunt me especially in these times….and then I think that I really haven’t got much of a reason to be happy….then why am I still happy???

I guess….I am satisfied with small things in life and they are the ones that keep me happy and blissful….

And now back to the *superficial* stuff that maketh my blog….

Had gone to the gym today and today being Monday…I get to see the hot guy on whom I have my *semi-crush*….(refer to *I am sad*…..June 05…Reason 14)....…

And of all the things…we changed together!!!! Yeah!!! Unfortunately….could not see much… But was able to flaunt some of my wares…dunno if he saw them???

And also *ran on to* the hot trainer from my gym while he was changing…good stuff!!!....was that the reason for being blissful??? ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger ramo said...

Yeah thats right. pics of a hot trainer would be good

1:06 AM  
Blogger VJ said...

Jerry... good to see you back. I dont think that was due to the hackers... blogger sometimes has that problem when some of the blogs aren't available. This happened to me to... a quick search in forums would have helped you... So next time this happens, all we need to do is Wait!

And for the trainer *sighs*, all the best!

10:40 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

hanuman and ramo...i don't think my *hot* trainer would take the fact that i want his locker-room snaps and post it on the net very kindly....
and vj the blogspot said *hacked* and it was by some mac user....

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home