Monday, June 12, 2006

Boxers or Briefs???.......June 02

Was changing and realized had no choice but to wear this old pair of briefs.....and they were really really tight (dick popping out)!!!

Can't remember whether they were tight back then as well or I should be thanking my habit of pleasuring myself daily...

And that's when I thought of going back to wearing boxers....

I was in this boxer phase while living in London ( M & S were pretty decent....)and thought they were very comfortable....preferred to let 'em hang loose.....

But then suddenly reverted back to briefs....

So now I have had
1. Y fronts
2. Briefs
3. Boxers
4. And briefs again....

In that order....

Have occasionally gone commando but never worn a thong!!!

Still indecisive about boxers or briefs but definitely want my guy in a sweet short tight BRIEF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home