Monday, June 12, 2006

The place where I live....May 26

What has happened to the place where I live???

I live in a relatively quiet, small, green and a nice Mumbai suburb....

Many years ago...it used to be the way I have described above....however lately it is anything but *quiet* and *nice*....it still is *green* (ok) and can't grow any bigger so has to be the same size.....

It has become so damn crowded that it is difficult to even walk on the streets....you see cars everywhere & anytime....and then there are a whole lot of auto rickshaws......and other obstructive objects (read: fat gujju womenfolk merrily walking in groups)!!!

The pollution and the dust become really unbearable and children can just forget about cycling to their coaching classes or gyms (if they still use a cycle....lazy slobs!!!)....

And still it demands a high price in the Mumbai Real Estate Market (Amazing)!!!
(more on the place where I live...later....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home