Sunday, June 11, 2006

Officially Ugly....May 22

Had an absolutely great weekend....saw a few places, met a few people and had a wonderful time....

Just loved the drive as well....long, empty roads where you can go at an amazing speed.....

Came back tired and back to my own base....and back to my sad daily routine....
Thus, ends the weekend!!!

Had gone to the gym later on and this is where I realized that I am now *Officially Ugly*!!!

Back from the weekend trip, I am now tanned, plump and today looked very, very tired....and with this gym and its whole lot of mirrors....you are reminded of your sorry state wherever you look.....

And then you have some guys....especially this really good looking one and someone else whom I have nick-named junior Hrithik....who keep looking in the mirrors and reassert the fact that you are not in their league....

But then the blow that made me *Officially Ugly* was from this guy who didn't even throw a glance and the way he dressed screamed *gay all the way!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home