Sunday, June 11, 2006

in a Deep Slumber.....May 15

In a philosophical mood today.....

It seems like I am in a deep slumber.....just lost in me and life seems to be like a very very long dream.....

Does it happen to other people as well???

Have achieved quite a bit till now and no doubt that it does seem impressive to other people....but this was not what I wanted to do....I did want something else as well.....but am too tired right now....

and even if I know very well that I will be able to do what I want....I am really tired to do it....

and that IS the difference between successful people and other people like me....successful people are never get tired.....I guess.......

I, on the other hand, am just not driven enough...and just don't seem to have any energy to do it....

Really don't know if I can gain back the energy that I had....but I know that I will do it someday and will be there where I want to be....

late if not never....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home