Sunday, June 11, 2006

Of Empty Clinics and Emptier Pockets...May 07

come May & its vacation time...

the time of empty clinics & emptier pockets...

not that i am complaining and not that my pocket was completely empty...but still...
sounds like someone who is "money-centric" and that makes me wonder...are all doctors "money-centric"???...or at least they seem to be....

was never like this in my med school or residency and would never ever think this way....but is my profession making me so gradually?...and is worse still yet to come?...

dunno...but will wait and watch...

anyway...watching "the simple life" right now and love paris and nicole...methinks they are very intelligent and eventually make good for themselves...they are really smart....;-)

it's finally sunday and a lazy morning...hot, sweaty guys in gym and finally night out with friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home