Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bisexual !!! ;-) ??? Apr 27

had a pretty much uneventful day...the usual stuff...some patients here and there and a lot of driving and that too in mumbai with all the rickshaws, bicycles, et al....

and btw also met a gr8 looking guy today who was married which brings me to the subject of bisexuality....

not that he was hitting on me or that i know he was a bi...but just thought he was (or a closet gay...just my gaydar...) and its just that i am bi myself !!!

lots people donot acknowledge that bisexuality could be a valid sexual preference...and call it an excuse for married gay men...

but it is very much existent and i can vouch for it...
we kinda ..have a switch ....but for me even if sex with women is very gratifying...i am very much attracted to men.....leaving me all the more confused!!!

anyway...a busy day lined up for me tom....see ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home