Sunday, June 11, 2006

Virgin Gay !!! May 01

had a pretty good day today.....did not work much....as it happens to be my rest day....

no usual frustrations....no usual routine....just a nice relaxing day...

And now here i am, too bored to blog....and that gets me to think...do we blog only when we are frustrated???

i think we do...and not that there is anything wrong in it....
had been to one of the popular coffee shops recently and the moment i got in a lot of guys were kinda judging me or "sizing me up"...was very flattering...

and earlier that day there was this guy at the gym who was stealing glances....he was really cute but neither of us was bold enough to make any kind of move whatsoever

and have I ever got lucky with men?... of course not....

have got lucky with the opposite sex and i do love it... then what is it with guys???

so should i call myself a virgin? or a virgin gay? if that fits in the gay lingo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home