Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunday Cruising.....Any Suggestions???......June 03

And now for some plans for tomorrow....it's Sunday.....yeahhhh!!!

Haven't got any plans for tomorrow except for some long due household chores....yes, I am a homely boy who believes in helping out at home!!! (ahem)

But my evening is free and don't have any thing to do in particular.....

And then I start wondering....though having lived in Mumbai all my life.... I don't know any places in particular known for cruising....

You do have some desperate-looking men at the usual coffee shops like *Barista* and *Cafe Coffee Day*.....but I dunno whether they are looking for other men or they are just lazing around and do you actually land up picking any one at these places.....

A city like Mumbai, I am sure, will have lots of other places...but my ignorance still stays with me!!!

and with some other friends always with me on Sundays....I don't see any one hitting on me or making a subtle pass in the near future.....sigh!!!

And now for some weekly dose of *Paris and Nicole*.....love 'em.....they are the BEST.....so end of the blog!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home