Monday, June 12, 2006

Ahh....Sunday!!!......June 04

Had gone to the gym after a long time....very lazy....that's what I am.....
And now due to lack of working out, getting a double chin....

Bad music as usual...but spotted a posh totty and a few hot totties.....But none of them got my gaydar ticking.....except for one who definitely gave me *the look* before he left....hopefully may get lucky if I see him more....

Sadly....missed a "steam" session with one of the (or the only) hot trainers in the gym...he went for steam and shower before I did....could not follow him I as was in the middle of my work-out...and did not want to look too desperate or needy!!!

And with all the news channels still on the *Rahul Mahajan Case*....with Vivek Moitra dead.....three guys- Tishay, Rahul Malhotra and Karan interrogated and Sahil, subsequently arrested....I am sure police will have some more links to the case....

But what beats me is.....why is police so mum about the possible sexual angle to the case as well???

Think about it....two men (Rahul and Vivek)......party-goers with no girlfriends ever.....Vivek.....already under he scanner for his sexual preferences....call four young good-looking guys for drinks and drugs....at night and nothing else happened????

Anyway...enough of Rahul...need to do something intersting today...or watch some Bollywood movie....(not seen one for a long time!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home