Monday, June 12, 2006

I am Sad.......June 05

Just some random thoughts for the day.....

I am sad becoz........

1. I am not doing what I actually wanted to do all my life.....

2. I am not motivated and hard-working as I used to be......

3. People have been robbing me of my hard earned money.....

4. People do not always believe in me........

5. Only my family loves me......and no one else....

6. I do not have a partner to love (at present).....

7. I am very under-rated.....

8. I am presently involved in a very mediocre kind of a job.....

9. I think I deserve a much better life......

10. A few of my patients do not bother taking the medication prescribed and do not follow-up regularly and blame it on me for not getting better....

11. I miss my dead dog.....

12. I haven't seen a lot of places or traveled much.....

13. I am very lonely.....

14. The guy from gym....whom I have a *Semi-Crush* on....does not even look at me.....(And he came very late today which happens to be the only day when we work-out at the same time....)

15. I miss my college and the *old-times*.....

16. I have to work odd hours.....

17. I don't have a lot of opportunities to wear casual clothes......

18. I am losing hair......

19. A few of my patients (very few....mind u....)....are dissatisfied....

20. I cannot work-out leisurely everyday.....

21. I have lost a lot of opportunities....

22. I am going through pain right now.....

That's all....PHEW.....

If anyone reading this....wants to add a few things of their own that they are sad about.....feel free to write up in the comments section and I will upload it on today's blog......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home