Sunday, June 25, 2006

Footie Closets........

With the world cup football in full swing…it’s *Footie Eye Candy*…...for all the gay men world-wide…...(I seriously do question the sudden interest a lot of “straight men” develop for football…… maybe they also are fascinated by hot fit men running in shorts and taking their shirts off at the end of the match…)

So….someone like me….who does not have a lot of interest in the technicalities of the game…..watches it for the pure interest in watching these men trotting in shorts…..

How I terribly miss all the 80s football where the shorts were of the *right* size……I hope they come back in fashion in the near future…….

Based solely on sexiness….here is a list of my favorites……(I have….with great difficulty…..narrowed it down to 4…as this post is not really about my favorite footballers)…..

Andriy Shevchenko

Andriy Shevchenko

Kaka

C Ronaldo


Steven Gerrard

The post is really about the fact that not a single footballer in my knowledge is openly gay!!!

They say that one in every ten men is gay…..thou’ I am not very sure about it…… with so many football teams……there has to be atleast one footballer who has to be a faggot….

So why don’t they admit it???? I have lived in Europe and with wide acceptance of even gay marriages…it is difficult to comprehend why these sportsmen still live in the closet???

Will they not be selected if they are gay???
Will the not get their sponsorship deals???
Will they not be well respected???
Will they lose their entire fan following???

There are rumors that surface up every now and then about so and so football player being gay…but not only do they deny it….but nothing is ever heard about it again…..

So why does the football locker-room has so many closets??? Difficult…..eh???

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yeah hanuman...but there are strong winds of change and i think things will be very different a few years from now....

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home