Friday, June 23, 2006

What do they look like.........


For about two months now….I have been regularly reading some blogs….. some bloggers have got their own photos displayed in the profile….while others (like me)……have Brandon Routh’s……..well,,,,that’s becoz either they are not ready to reveal themselves (in the closet) or may be they don’t want to……or a bit of everything…..(or are they ugly….like me???)……

But anyway….have you ever wondered….now that you read what they actually think thru the day……what they look like???

I know I do……while going thru their blog I commonly wonder what they look like…..

So here is how I think some bloggers look…I apologize in advance if you are offended or you do not fit the bill…….

Ramo……Hot Tamil guy (I have a thing for South Indian guys…)…..not very tall….thunder thighs….thick dick……

Hanuman ……difficult to visualize with the hairy monkey *avatar*…..and honestly….I don’t even know whether you are of Indian origin or white???? But I think you must be a GWM in his 40s (hanuman1960)….very nice…quite polite and sexy!!!

Imphal …..reading your sexual exploits…I think you must be really hot and sought-after…..tall….a bit high-strung….and great in bed…..

VJ…..another guy from Chennai or is it Hyderabad??? Tall….thin….swimmer’s body……

Once again…..again tall….drives a Honda….smart….a bit camp…..and probably stays close to where I stay???

SATC…..again a tall Mumbai boy…may be good-looking……one of those arty kinds…and intelligent….

Neil…very cute Spanish boy….very outgoing and smart….fun to be with…..

Rye…..hot Canadian lawyer (that’s what his profile says)…..would love to see his *briefs*……

GayBanker ….suited British bloke….typically seen walking down the business district of Aldgate, London……yummmmm…..

and CloseTalk...I realy cannot picture you....probably will have to see you for that...

If you beg to differ…..please leave a comment…..

You guys are most welcome to write what you think about me as well in the comments……

11 Comments:

Blogger once again said...

ahem - a bit camp !?

theres a lot I'd say to contest that but one shall just take the high road [and ignore jerry's bad visualizing skills]

and tall I am not [ sigh] !!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

Tall i am...yes 6ft 2in tall...Good-looking i dont know..arty? well kinda and intelligent - only when i want to be..thanks a lot for the kind words though...i think u are fun-loving happy go lucky and an absolute sweetheart [or so i think?]

12:12 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

sorry...once again....for calling you camp.....but i did not mean in a fruity kind of way.....

and SATC...6'2"....too tall to kiss??? but....wow....(drools).....

and hanuman....right on target.....would love to meet you some day.....

11:56 PM  
Blogger once again said...

aaah well, it was only a guess [a bad one at that] *snicker*

gee, I am curious now, where do ya stay !? :)

12:13 AM  
Blogger VJ said...

Tall... 5 10.. not so tall!!
Lean... Yes I am! just 65!
Chennai or Hyderabad? A chennaivasi in Hyderabad over a year. You missed my complexion... Brown!

And abt you... ahh...hmm...More involved in western culture.Must be fair(aryan!) and good structure with a little paunch?

2:58 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

once again.....let's say i stay in a nice suburb close to the beach (not that close thou'....)

and VJ....not fair....very "tanned" at present...but have you seen me???

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha, if ever I was planning to reveal myself now I am not going to.


About you, ummmm... I think you probably wear glasses,tall, fair, bushy black hair, always very neat, mostly prefer trouser and shirt instead of jeans and T-shirts.

1:14 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

well imphal...you have got me all wrong.....no glasses....not fair....no bushy hair...and always jeans,,,,,when not working!!!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem! I was actually discribing how superman looks.

10:13 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

ok....better if you would have described me (??him) as having a great bod....blue tights and red briefs with a tight package.....

12:34 AM  
Blogger ramo said...

well, I am not Tamil but from north-central part of India living in Chennai. Not fat at-all. Not sure thunder thighs! About average height so u r right about not tall thing.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home