Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How I miss *him*........

Don’t you really miss someone you had a crush on sometimes….even though you never really expressed it to him…….and you obviously did not have an affair with him…….

Today was work…work….and only work…..

So nothing interesting happened…..

And then I went to this popular restaurant……. all by myself…….sigh……

And then I suddenly remembered *him*…..he was the most good-looking guy I have met till now…(or that’s what I think)…..and ironically…...so many years have passed that I even his face is blurry to me now…….

We both were in med school…..I was not amongst his group of friends….but we used to stay on the same hostel floor for a brief period of time……

I always considered him kinda out of my league…..and his macho image and the bunch of losers he hung out with…….made me think he was totally straight…….

But now that I think retrospectively……there were times when he did approach me himself…..always had time to talk to me….and this one time kept brushing his crotch against my hand…….(while only wearing his underpants……boner…..even now…..)……

And there were times when he left his door open and when I could sneak in a look……seen him numerous times in his underpants…..and once a glimpse of his butt……hot!!!

Now that he’s somewhere in Harvard…..how I miss him…..don’t know why suddenly…..why today……..

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

question for jerry :)

were you online on gay.com last night and is your nick there jerrymumbai too ?

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, why don't you contact him and find out if he is a gay? Remember, one have to make its own road to heaven.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Tales of the City said...

Have you tried friends re-united?
I have been reading your blogs.. there are entertaining and moving at the same time. Wish you lived in London - you would have more fun for certain!!
By the way if you get a chance - read mine - its called Life in London. Am of Indian Origin..

2:19 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yes anonymous.....i was online on gay.com and my nickname is jerrymumbai......

and imphal.....don't think i would be successful in getting in touch with him.....

and cutectguy....thanks for the comment....would certainly read your blog at leisure......and BTW i have lived in london for a long time.....it was gr8 fun.....lovely city......miss it at times!!!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. sometimes, i have the same thoughts abt my strt ex flatmate. ;-)
and abt ure questions -
1. 24 going on 25. a complete Leo.
2. somewhere between 5'6 and 5'7. so no, i'm not "tall" like onceagain or sexandthecity. *grin*
3. central bombay.
now how on earth did these questions help? *grin*

8:55 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

well hanuman....i was quite *Naïve* back then....(i still am ;-) )....and i did actually think he was straight.....

and closetalk.....was just a bit curious that's all......and don't worry i won't stalk you.....

11:36 PM  
Blogger Prasann said...

I had huge crush on one of the guys in my class. It was also the longest at around 10 months. Your post reminded me of those days. I have had my share of straight men crushes. They are deliciously painful and a complete waste of time. But then, there are times when my idle mind wonders, was he really straight?

Nice Blog!

10:38 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

glad you liked my blog....prasann.....but why do we always wonder whether the guy is gay on retrospect...and never give it a serious thought when we actually are with him???

12:31 AM  
Blogger Prasann said...

I really do not have an answer to that. I guess in a way we try to justify time spend on a straight guy? or may be our senses are too befuddled to think 'straight' while we are with them?

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home