Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am Sick.....and Ugly.....

I am sick…*the great viral fever* that has been affecting the great city of Mumbai…….filling up the clinics of family physicians (and in turn filling their pockets as well….) has brought me down…….

So that takes care of the weekend……

Down goes all the Sunday entertainment…..gymming and steam with hot guys…..evening out and dinner with friends…..et al….

And it’s just staying home and doing nothing but listening to some good music and good home food….and it’s better that way….’coz…..I have such a busy schedule lined up tomorrow and was working so hard last week as well…..

But all the work and the illness has taken its toll…….I have not been eating at regular times and haven’t been working out as well…..

Result….a paunch and a double chin…eeekkkksss…..looking very very ugly right now……

But why is this obsession to keep looking better….what does it matter…..and why more with gay men???

Hard to say….but it may have to do with a lot of insecurities that we have and especially so…..due to the non-conformity of the *traditional family* structure……

Anyway…whatever may be the case……at present……Neither do I look good nor do I feel good…….

And of all the things……with all my ugly and sick self…..I met this guy yesterday……he is a professional colleague of mine……who happens to be married…..and had a small talk with him as well…..

Every time I meet him…..I feel like just grabbing his face….and having a really really long make-out session….. I dunno why……

Not that he is good-looking or has a great body or anything else…..but it’s just something about him that just makes me think of sucking his tonsils out of his mouth…..

And thou' he is married....I have this strong feeling that he prefers men and does have a crush on me as well.....maybe some wishful thinking....or it's my skewed *Gaydar* working again????....Hard to say.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there - get well soon, dude.
hehehe... and mmmm, u have no idea how i look, eh? lol. well, if u want help with that, ask me three questions and i'll give u three answers.
;-)
cheers

12:02 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

still not feeling too well.....but thanks for your good wishes hanuman and closetalk.....

and closetalk......three questions for you are as follows.....

1. how old r u???

2. how tall r u???

3. where in mumbai do u live???

cheers and tc.....

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home