Friday, October 13, 2006

SAAT SAMUNDAR PAAR……



Hey guys…..I will be flying to the lands far beyond…….and for a long, long time…….will try to blog whenever I can…….

Was planning on this trip for quite a while and was really looking forward for it…..

The last few days have been hectic…..juggling with a lot of things….and of all the things….shopping !!!

But as far as I can see…..I cannot be more ready to leave back my dull, mundane life for a fresh breather….

Things have not been going so well for me lately…..but I have a felling that this trip will go great……personally and professionally……inshallah

3 Comments:

Blogger Tales of the City said...

Are you leaving for a long time or just hols?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

inshallah!

have a fantastic trip!
:D

5:12 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

thanks hanuman and Ms. Fit.....

and cutect.....for a long time and for holidays !!!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home