Monday, October 02, 2006

GYM ETIQUETTE….W*T*F* IS IT ???


What the fuck is gym etiquette…..you may ask…….

It is the code that any decent guy should follow…..while at the gym…..when he sees a desperate-looking guy……and make him as comfortable as possible (read: bugger him….or be buggered…eventually……as per mutual choice)……..

But why is it missing in all the gyms I go to???

Today I went to my gym after a long time…..and gym etiquette according to me was conspicuously absent……..

Methinks……other guys in the gym should stick to some rules…..if they see a decent and desperate-looking guy like me……who is totally clueless about the workout regimen....they should be out there to help him as much as they can……I cannot see any better chance to hold someone’s hands with the pretext of helping him pull some pulley or weight…….and also if someone is bold enough……stand in a way so that his crotch touches your bum…..but where can you find gay-chivalry nowadays….it’s dead……

If you see a desperate-looking guy in the gym…..why can’t other guys….be lechers……rather than stealing an odd awkward glance ???

If you see a desperate-looking guy in the gym…..why can’t other guys….follow him to the locker-room….under some pretext or the other…..to see him change…..you may get lucky enough to get a good view of his bits and pieces…….

If you see a desperate-looking guy in the gym…..why can’t other guys….accompany him in the steam-room…..things get really hot there !!!

But then……why do I presume that every guy in the gym wants to either have a sneak-peek into my pants……or get into them !!!!

On a completely different note…….I was watching an interview of a cricket coach…..who amongst other numerous restrictions imposed on the team prior to the match mentioned that they are not allowed to have girl-friends…….but what about boy-friends….I guess, since he did not mention them…..they are allowed……so-very-proud to be in a liberal India……he he he he………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home