Saturday, September 30, 2006

FOR MY EYES ONLY....AND NOTHING ELSE......

While browsing the net today…..I came across the Stade website……and this reminded me of the good old days…..when it used to be a kind of home page to my browser……

I was a total fan of the website……the photographs……and especially the videos…….they are really hot…..(so if you were ignorant of it till now…..go check it out !!! )

The photos make you drool and the videos give you a stiffie…….with all those hot French ruggers prancing around the locker-room naked……après-match !!!

And then came a time when I was the proud owner of the 2004 Dieux DVD and subsequently the 2005 one…….and God……it was total paisa vasool !!!

I watched it over and over again……till I grew tired of it…….

Yes !!! I did grow tired of watching all those perfect men…..walking around with there perfect abs…..and their perfect bums……and posing for the camera……

It was like they were teasing me from beyond the screen…..and making me feel they are just for my eyes only and not for anything else…….you cannot touch them…..feel them….or even talk to them…….and then I slowly I did not find them sexy enough……

Slowly the frequency of me watching the thing and the desire to watch them decreased and finally they were put to rest under my bed…..and were never touched……..

Anyway....leaving you with one of the latest photos from the Stade website......he's really cute......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no commentary... lol

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home