Wednesday, September 20, 2006

NEW GYM…..UPDATE…….


Day 2 in the gym was not as bad as Day 1…….

Actually……it was pretty good….au contraire…….

Ok…..so this is what happened…..this trainer to whom I was allocated…….and my first impression for whom was that he is a total *dhakkan* (dick-head…not literally….but figuratively)……turned out to be a *touchy* kind of a person……and that provided me with all the excitement I required for the work-out……..

He was holding my hands while I was at the pulleys…..like trying to help me during the work-out…….now, this may be like a surgeon feeling your bollocks if you have a hydrocele…..but nevertheless……I felt good…..

We also had some small talk…(and for some reason he thought that I was a Christian and did not look like a good ol’ marathi boy……)…….and for the rest of the time he was admiring himself in the mirror…..and adjusting his crotch (it looks like he is good down there….)…..and for me it was good entertainment looking at him trying to adjust his bulge….(I know I am sick and desperate…..can’t help it…..)…..

The hot-guy-count also went from a pathetic 1 ½ to 3…..still pathetic……..but thankfully, the Gujju-aunty-count went down significantly……maybe they are all at home making theplas and khakras for the forthcoming Navratri…….

Anyway…..the exercise regimen that the trainer had chalked out for me was good…..and it felt good working out after a long long time……..

And thus at the end of Day 2 my current aims from this gym are…..

1. Develop a nice bod…..

2. Get into the trainer’s pants !!!

Wish me luck !!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ramo said...

Good luck! Physical trainers are the hottest bunch. That "touchy" thing is exciting too. Give him more chance!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

All the best, man! i hope u get point 2 sooner than u expect *wink*

2:13 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

i will give him all the chances he needs...ramo....

i think so too.....hanuman.....and happy birthday !!!

and thanx Ms Fit....and i hope so too.....

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home