Sunday, September 17, 2006

AND SO STARTS MY F*****G WEEKEND……

And so starts my fucking weekend……which is always on a working Saturday….

1. Taking care of really high-risk patients……who can die any time…..

2. Running around without food……

3. Doing thankless jobs…….

4. Living in the commercial capital with power-cuts……

5. Driving through a horrible traffic……

6. Car breaking down…….

7. Reaching home really really late……and after finishing work……not partying…..

8. Refusing money that was my due…..(I sometimes am so idiotic….)…..

9. And with not a single guy checking me out…..(I must be really dufus-looking today)…….

How has your weekend started???

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

i work on saturdays too...my weekend consisted of croaking (sore throat), paying bills (b'day drains one out!) and getting fatter n fatter...i'm feeling so UGH!

4:06 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

sadly.....hanuman....sunday was just about average......and "he" would make any day "my day"......

don't worry Ms Fit.......bfore you know.....the weekend is over.....again sadly........

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home