Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HAIRCUT…….

I had a haircut today…….

And everytime I walk out of the hair-cutting salon…..I wish or rather hope that I suddenly start to look good as I walk out…….and well…..it almost never happens……

The place is run by barbers and not plastic surgeons and they have their own limitations………

They cannot make an ugly duckling look like a swan…..and that too for just Rs. 50……..And that is how much I pay for my haircut…….which essentially says that I go to a cheap place……and not one of those fancy places that charge you a bomb!!!

I have been going to my hair-cutting place for years…..and then too I think those people still do not know me…….and I do not know most of them……I do know some of them by their faces…..and I still do not have a regular barber……something that most of the people will have when you go to a hair-cutting shop for ages……

And the above says it all…..I am not too obsessed by my hair……

When they (my hair….on the top of my head) were long and thick……I did not look good ‘coz of them…….and now when they are not as long and thick as they used to be……I still do not look good……but I do trim them once a fortnight and do it as a ritual…….

But one thing I do not like is when some one tries to touch them…….I dunno why….but I don’t like anyone running their hands thru my hair…….

So today when I had my haircut…..I really thought that the guy did not do a good job…..and he cut them too short….and was sort of not happy about the entire thing……but did not say anything……gave him a big tip…..(I tip well….despite a bad job….)……and walked out……disappointed……

Anyway….and then saw this hot patient…..who thought I looked way younger than I actually am……so methinks……the barber must have done a good job…….kind of not unhappy with my new haircut now……..

p.s. almost ran over a fat guy while driving and at same time ogling at a slim hot guy in tight jeans!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

maybe later.....hanuman.....but I am anxiously waiting for your mug-shot.....

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home