Saturday, September 09, 2006

HUNGAMA HAI QUON BARPA….THODI SI JO PEE LEE HAI……


Thode si jo pee lee hai
……Why does this always happen????

Why don’t I ever create a Hungama at the Barpa????

Even I would like to get pissed drunk sometime and create a scene…….or let a dear friend of mine take me home…….or do naughty things to someone……or get caught by the police drunk……or find myself naked in a place totally anonymous to me and with someone…….or get I very bad hangover…(oh!!! That’s the only one that I have managed until now…)…….

Why do I have to be so normally boring…..and *straight*…….(read: susheel)…..

I do drink…..and I do love drinking as well…..but I have never got really really piss-drunk till now……..and I really don’t know why………despite liking the idea of getting drunk once in a while…….

I am 30……and started drinking as soon as I reached the legal age of 18….(actually I do not know what the legal age is in India for drinking…..I think it is 21…..but I have always thought that 18 makes you eligible to do anything and everything…..dunno why…..)……

Now I thought of this drinking thing while I was sitting idle tonight……and I suddenly thought of *that* Saturday night with *Lost Opportunity No. 3*…….it was really late and we were at my place……we had come back from a pub……had been drinking…..and were talking of masturbation,,, prostatic massage,,, et al..….but not totally drunk to lose our senses…….and I was telling him……how I would really like to have a wild night out and get so drunk that I do not know what I am doing and let the other person do *anything* that person wanted to do on me (read: shag)……and he said…..we should really do it (drinking session) some day…..but that day of rather night never came….sigh…….

And today is Saturday night again……I, as usual, am working late on Saturday…..had a sad day……and sadly enough still waiting for that night when I will get piss-drunk and let *anyone* do *anything* to me…………



my fave........

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

er...i'm being forced to write this particular comment.

jerry, my friends want to know if u r ready exchange places with me. they say they r tired of dragging the sloshed me over town, me being caught by police (oh so many times), me seeming to b out to rape the first and last person i meet and all those in between...no kidding, jerry! except finding myself naked in a strange place with a stranger, i've done it all. i have a blast, my friends don't. *smirk*

1:26 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

of course....hanuman.....Mumbai is full of "safe" places......and "safe" places only.....grrrrrrrrrr........

good or you Ms Fit....have fun.....and have some on my behalf as well..... ;-)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home