Thursday, August 31, 2006

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH……..



The narrative that I am about to tell you is *nothing but the truth*!!!

Readers, especially the ones from Mumbai, may find this hard to believe…….but it is 100% true and there is no masala added to it to make it extra-spicy…….

And the story is not that sensational…..if that is what you’ve been thinking after reading the prologue…..it is just something that I saw this afternoon…..which was quite unexpected……and kind of shocking!!!

Ok……so here it goes…….

Time: 3.30 pm


Place: on the road that is right next to my building…….in a quiet,,,leafy,,,residential Mumbai suburb…….

And this is what happened…….

I made myself nice cup of tea and came with the cup to my bedroom……

Now my bedroom faces a very busy road…..in the afternoon the road is almost empty and there are not many vehicles running……but since I stay in a place where there are a lot of schools……at around 3.30 pm…..there are a lot of school children returning home and with some of them, their mothers ……..so kind of *picture-perfect* suburban locality…..

But…..when I saw out of the window…..I saw this cab….stationary next to the pavement (that happens to be elevated…..significance later….)……

In the cab, I could see someone (almost definitely the driver) sitting in the driver’s seat…..the rest of the cab was empty….and I could see only the portion of the driver, waist down……

And to my shock…..he was stroking something in between his legs……the thing was covered with a brown rag-cloth….(the one that you see typically with those Mumbai taxi-drivers…they use it to wipe the wind-screen)……

Initially I thought that he was just scratching his crotch…..some kind of jock-itch…..but then it was pretty clear that he was masturbating…….

Everytime a vehicle used to go close to his taxi he used to stop…..or if there was a pedestrian passing by……he used to stop……

Now since I was watching from the building window….he could not know that he was being watched….but it was amusing and made me horny as hell…..

The foot-path is elevated and most of the vehicles passing close to the taxi are a also at a higher level…..but then he just briefly stopped everytime anyone passed by…..he has to be uninhibited/ shameless/ brave to do something like this in public…..or maybe he was a pro……and it wasn’t his first time…….

While he was masturbating….I couldnot see his dick…….as the brown rag covered it……and this went on for a full half an hour……

And finally…..at 4.05 pm……he came!!!

He flung both his hands in air and stayed that way for some time…..quite a sight……..an orgasmic delight!!!

The brown rag had white stains…….. and he wiped his dick clean of the cum……and kept the rag away…….

His dick was small and cut……and then he bent a little to tie-up his shorts and his pajama……

I could not see his face……but he had a long flowing beard and it was WHITE!!!

So next time anyone sees an old-bearded-taxi-driver driving around in Mumbai…..or happens to sit in his cab......all you know he could be the same old-masturbating-geezer with the dirty-brown-rag-cum towel.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

::chuckles:: India will never change, eh?

BTW, i read ur post called 'asexual'. i agree lack of sex-life kills almost all interest in sex. the 'warm up' takes longer too, i think...

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really crazy...! I hope if I come one time to visit India, I will go to Mumbia and see this old-masturbating-man...!!

9:01 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yeah miss fit......i did not see him today though and wonder if it happens commonly elsewhere as well.....maybe not.....i just must have gone lucky......maybe it was God's way of bringing me out of the *Asexual* phase.....LOL....

yeah max.....i hope you are lucky.....does it happen in France as well.....btw....adding you up on my blogroll.....

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home