Thursday, August 24, 2006

MaN AT WORK.....TIME FOR A CHANGE????

Looks like it is the time to discard my loyalty for my present gym and start being loyal to some other money-sucker…….

My current gym membership is close to expiry and I really do not want to renew it……there are a lot of pros and cons that I can list regarding my present gym and I am going to do just that…..


As for some history…..I’ve always had some kind of gym membership in the past (reading this most of you might think that I must be a buffed,,,,fit guy…..but I am not…..)….and each one has proved to be an effective money-sucker……And with no benefit as far as I am concerned……

However….I have to take the blame for it as I am the one who has hardly been regular…….(to a point….when one of the trainers asked me recently…if I come in the evenings as he has hardly seen me….)….and thus I remain thin and frail……

But for some reason…unknown….I will still either continue my present membership or go in for a new one at a new gym……

Anyway…going to the list of things…..

The pros……
1. the trainers know me well….(hot trainer count….a pathetic one….dunno if it’s a pro or a con….)
2. the receptionists know me…..(one hot male receptionist….not seen nowadays……probably sacked)…..
3. Hrithik…..the hot guy….may have a chance there….
4. hot model guy……no chance there.....
5. tall cute guy from the steam room….again some chance visible……
6. other assorted hot guys…..(only nos.3,4,5 are worth a special mention)……

hhhmmmmmmm…….anything else….lemme think……

7. a few hot girls eyeing me…..flattering……
8. and cheaper than other gyms around…..


The cons……
1. too much traffic…..if I happen to get late….and I cant take my bike for whatever reason…..too boring to drive……so land up not going……
2. hot trainer count….a pathetic one….
3. the treadmills are useless…..and they have no fewer than…..9….excluding the cycles and walkers and all that stuff…..but none of the treadmills are good……
4. the trainers eat in the locker-room (yucks……)….and it leaves a smell and you feel like puking at times.....
5. the locker-room is worst I have ever seen…..and there is no hot stuff going on……..

More pros than cons.....but the attraction of the unknown....in the other gyms drags me away from my old gym......what if I meet someone really really hot.....what if I can have / see more action in the locker-rooms.....what if there is always some sexy guy sharing the steam /sauna with me......


And this is precisely why……I don’t think I will be renewing the membership of my dear old gym……what say????

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yes hanuman.....search is on......will find one soon!!!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home