Sunday, August 20, 2006

GYM-HAPPENINGS FOR THE DAY..........


I have started to think that whatever interesting things I observe about men happens only in my gym……probably ‘coz it is the only place other than work I regularly go to……

Anyway…..today when I went to the gym in the morning…….the sexiest of all the trainers had suddenly gone blond!!! And he looked really funny……

This guy is fair and good-looking in his own way (atleast I like him….dunno about others)……he has a great body and an ass anybody would die for……

From the way he talks and his gestures indicate that he is not local (from Mumbai)….and seems to have come to Mumbai from some faraway place to make it big in the glamour market of Mumbai…..Bollywood or modeling…..(there are lots of these kind in Mumbai)……

And maybe he is struggling for his goal……so he works as a trainer in the mornings…..works out when his shift ends….which is at 10.00 am……and then heads off…..

Some time back….he suddenly changed his hairstyle and made his hair straight and in some way odd……it looks horrible……and today he turned them blond and looked like he had bleached his face as well……

He looked so unsavory…..eekkkkssss!!!

So I have seen him transform from a hot young man to a cheap-looking aspiring model…..(sorry…but he was really so much better-looking)…..

Why do these people think that something that looks good one someone may not look good on you and you should have the personality to carry that look??? Do they think that all the *in* things……will make you look sexier…or more desirable…or more attractive…or give you a job???

Anyway….just too strong a personal opinion…..

And of the other gym-happenings…..I saw *the cub* after a long time….(he is regular….it’s me who is very irregular)……..

Now…*the cub* is the name given by me to this hot guy….who is a short (not tall) bear…..nice and chubby…..and *the cub* has decided to grow he body hair again…..

So now he has a hairy chest and hairy pits…..and that makes him look more hot……however I’ve never had a chance to share the steam-room with him….and today since I had to leave early…..I missed today’s chance as well…..

The reason for mentioning *the cub* over here is that…..despite him being one of the most desirable guys at the gym….I have never been attracted to him…..he has never been my masturbatory fantasy….and never do I imagine what sex with him would be like…….I really do not know why???

Does it happen to you guys as well…..you think someone is attractive but they just don’t do it for you????

5 Comments:

Blogger ramo said...

Not sure if that guy in pic is ur trainer. But guy in pic looks very good!

1:54 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

no...he isn't.....not even half as good-looking as the one in the picture.....

3:30 PM  
Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

hmmm...i've seen such tragedies (good looking turning cheap looking) in our very own delhi. pity!

i hope ur trainer realises his mistake n gets back to looking cute.
:P

3:57 PM  
Blogger Astraeus said...

yeah dis happens but usually when ur in luv wid dat person and so yu do not feel like lusting for him...

heh

11:59 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

I hope so too Ms. Fit....sadly today evening he looked freaky and blond!!!

and partly agree with you rohit...ummmm.....maybe.......maybe not.......but maybe not.......

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home