Monday, August 28, 2006

PLAN

Do you have a *plan*????

A *plan*……a *plan* that will chart your life…….

For example…….I will be a doctor by the time I am 21…..finish education by the time I am 25……….settle with a partner by the time I am 30…..so on and so forth…….

And what happens if things do not go according to the way you have planned???…..

What if you have any unexpected boulders blocking your road???…..what if you are stuck mid-way???…..what if you tend to deviate from the path???…..

Is it possible to go back on the path you have been taking successfully for so many years???…..one thing I can certainly vouch for is that…..if you deviate it is very difficult to be back on track….(at least for me)……

Well….I had a *plan* and a pretty good one for that matter….and things were going well for me….but I dunno what happened……I slipped from the road that I was building for myself and now I find it very difficult to get back on it……

I am trying my best and I am not the kind who would quit…but believe me…..it is proving more difficult than I had expected……

At times I thinks….isn’t it better if I wouldn’t have had a *plan*……then I wouldn’t have thought that I am an under-achiever or a failure……but I guess I am not the kind who would take life the way it comes and not do anything about it…….

But anyway…..at present…..my *plan* still rocks……but I suck….in its execution!!!

As for my gym-search…..had gone to a local gym….but it proved to be more expensive than my previous one……smaller……not-so-good equipment……not-so-hot trainers……and the people working out there were quite bland…..the only advantage is that it literally takes a 2-minute walk to reach that place from where I stay……

if I see this in the locker-room.....I will join rightaway.......




p.s. the weather in Mumbai sucks....right now!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The indians are the guys I prefer... Do you like french guys ?? hehehe...

4:27 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

of course i do.....who wouldn't like the french??? ; )

1:17 PM  
Blogger Prasann said...

I learned a thing or two about *plans* quite early in my life. I don't make them any more. I organize in my day to day life, but as far as the 'road-map' of the big things is concerned - i don't have one. I believe that God gives us what we need and not what we want. This belief has helped me in keeping things in perspective.

1:51 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

i do agree with you prasann....but i still do try to keep up to my *plan*.....and despite that do believe in fate.....quite a contradiction....i know.....

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...well, I didn't know we had a so good sex appeal...! haha... But, I can say that indians are more sexy than french, even if we are the most romantic, probably... in fact, I really like your blog...

8:54 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

Thanx for the compliment Max !!!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home