Friday, August 25, 2006

*HIM*


Yesterday I could not sleep till around three in the morning…..I was thinking of someone…..longing for *him*…..and I don’t even know *him*….

But I do not know why I was thinking about *him*……

I just know *him* through something…..not seen *him* properly….haven’t spoken to *him* anytime…..and obviously not met *him*……but I still think of him…..

Can’t really figure out why it happens…..it is because the person you are thinking of thinks of you as well…..and by some freak *telepathy*…..you start thinking of *him* …..or is it the other way around…..or none of the above is true and you are just obsessed with some thought…..something akin to a crush….and that’s all……

I know it for a fact that I consciously try not to think of *him* and despite that I unconsciously do…..

So what is it……love……lust……crush…….or nothing…….just some freakiness……


Anyway…..a constant distraction while typing this post has been the *Men’s Synchronized Diving* finals……that I am watching right now on the television….they were held at Fort Lauderdale….and I am already having a mini boner….; )

I always prefer to watch diving anytime over swimming….both swimming and diving have hot guys…..but in swimming the guys are rather large than in diving where they are well-proportioned…….in swimming they are shaved while in diving they are naturally hairy……and in swimming thy have come-up with those stupid body-suits that give them a better speed (apparently)……but cover-up their bodies….sometimes totally…..SO ANTI-GAY!!!



In diving……the speedos are really tiny…..(I do have a speedo fetish)……butt cracks are seen…..the guys are hot…..and they have a great bod……

And in the competition…..the Germans are blonds…..the Americans are twinks……one of the Russians has an extra-large tool……the Chinese are cute………..and the Latinos are dark and hairy….(drools….)……

And the count for large bulges is a surprisingly large……and the guys are in couples…….(always wondered if these couples shag each other after the competition???)……

Ooh…..I love sports!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Super Jaca said...

Hello!
Beautiful blog.
www.superjaca.blogspot.com

6:00 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

thanks superjaca......nice photos.....would love to have 'em as wallpapers on my laptop.....

yes hanuman.....i agree...but unfortunately....here they don't show a lot of water-polo....sigh....

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home