Tuesday, August 29, 2006

PLAYING DOCTOR……


Was watching something on the television…….a western comedy……and there was this mention of *playing doctor*…..and all those childhood memories came back to me……

While I was a child…..the only television available in India was Indian……there were no western influences on the children….and apart from wearing clothes and playing with toys…..my father bought from his trips abroad…..there was nothing western we knew of…….

The media was largely Indian……but then I wonder how……things like *playing doctor* cut across all the boundaries……Is this *game* which explores nothing but your body…….universal???

I have distinct memories of *playing* it with at least three girls……two of whom were my neighbours and one senior guy-friend…….

No one taught us anything…..and as far as the girls were concerned…..I was the elder one and I know that no one taught me to do it………it was just instinctive…….and from what I remember……fun………

I will refrain from going into the details of the *play*……but exploring the little *bits* were more fun than anything else…..and frankly had better fun with girl than with the other guy (sorry….if I let you down guys)…….

But from what I remember…..it was also innocent and was fun……there were no sexual thoughts involved…..

It is amazing how nature has its own ways of introducing you to the sexual aspects of life in a very very subtle way…..it is like it is bracing you for the life that lies ahead of you and wants to ease you into the carnal processes……..

And of other things………met a really cute-looking subordinate yesterday…….at a place where I had gone to operate…….he was a doctor himself……and now……with him…..I really don’t mind *Playing Doctor*!!!

p.s. as I write this post I am staring at this cute cub who is standing at the bus-stop…it has been a few days that I have been seeing him at the same spot at the same time……I guess it is his regular time to go to work……….today he wearing an orange shirt and beige trousers…….he’s hot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home