Saturday, August 05, 2006

OF LOST OPPORTUNITIES……

Yesterday.....while working out in the gym…..I again bumped into Mr. Hrithik….and he again flashed me with his cutest of the smiles…..

But somehow there was this couple of hot girls with the sweetest couple of asses and I was caught by him staring at them……(yes…I do ogle at sexy girls….I like opposite sex as well…..)…..and I thought I lost a good chance to hit on Mr. Hrithik……(luckily...though...I don’t think I did….which I realized eventually……I did chat with him later…..so some progress…)……

But…..’coz of this…… I thought of all the lost chances that I had with some other men in the past…..actually just three of them that I can remember well…..

In the past there were these three separate occasions….when I could’ve had a really meaningful relationship with men…….

On each of these occasion…..I really really liked the guy and I thought he liked me as well….but either what I spoke or what I did….kind of repelled them from asking me out….or making out with me……


Lost Opportunity No. 1
……when I was still in med school…..

One of the hottest guys in my class……really had a major crush on him….and when I moved to the hostel….was lucky enough to get a room on the same floor as his…..

When I moved in…..he used to come to my room quite often or my friend’s room where I used to frequent…..wearing only a towel or an underpant….nothing else…..and chat some nonsense things with me……

And this one time kept brushing his crotch against my hand…..

Still I never got the hint…..and just never acknowledged his *moves*….and finally he said something like….i was not interested or something like that…….and then his visits stopped……

I knew he was going through a difficult time and I never tried to make things easy for him…sigh…..


Lost Opportunity No. 2…….while I was in England…..

There was this hot, tall, Mallu guy…..really loved the way he looked….and was super-nice……

He used to wait for me for lunch whenever he was around at work……and used to look in my eyes….while having lunch……

But a fatal mistake early on cost me this sweet man…..once while at his place…..I told him about some kind of ex-girlfriends…..and asked him if he has sex with female nurses…..he never had lunch with me ever again……..sigh…..


Lost Opportunity No. 3
…….again while in England….

Used to hang out with this hot guy….from Bangalore….really really liked him as well…..

He seemed confused about his sexuality…..while he claimed to have bedded numerous women and used to boast of his sexual exploits with women….once when I stripped in front of him…..he clearly had an erection…..no underpants and his shorts tented…..

And on this one occasion he even mentioned that he was try-sexual…..will try everything sexual at least once…..

But none of us made the first move…..and he found out about this girl…..I was with in India ……so nothing happened….

But now he knows that I am no longer with her…..but I am not close to where he lives either…..so probably not much chance…….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dint u get my mail? no replies?

5:36 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

got your mail...anon....am posting a reply now.........

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home