Monday, July 31, 2006

A BIG THANK YOU……..ALL YOU GUYS…….

the great masturbator


I would really like to thank all the men who have fuelled all my fantasies……every now and again…….

My numerous sessions of masturbation would never have been possible without their help…….

They come in all shapes and sizes…..smart / ugly…..big / small…..tall / short…...known / stranger……gay / straight……geeky / smart…… young / middle-aged……..fair / dark……hairy / smooth…..muscular / pudgy……bubble-butt / flat…... large / small……cut / uncut……top / bottom…..

(But definitely a no-no even while fantasizing for unclean, unhygienic and crazy men….they just don’t do it for me…..)

So what does it mean…..that I am too flexible when it comes to men….or I am too desperate…..or do I fantasize a lot ???…… Maybe all three are true……especially the last one…..

I am very sure that these men don’t even know the great favors they have been doing for me…...all this while……but it has been a truly gratifying experience until now and will be continue to be so………

Hence a big thank you… all you guys really deserve it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home