Thursday, July 20, 2006

GUYS I CAME ACROSS DURING MY TRAVELS....

Guys I came across during my travels……

My vacation was short and pretty unglamorous overall as far as the guys were concerned...…and that was the conclusion I came to at the end of it……

Not that there was a paucity of guys....but the good ones were far and few....or I did not look in the right direction for them.......and I do claim the entire responsibility for it..............

With so much of travelling and so many places to visit.....and especially South-India....where I think the locals look hot in their sarongs........I expected much more than I got......

I have tried to divide the guys that I came across into a few vague categories.......

1. The Cabin Crew........It seems that the budget airlines do not attract the best of the lot...as far as attractive guys are concerned.......all the international flights and few of the domestic ones I have flown with before.....had a much better eye-candy......the cheap flight I took was surely disappointing as far as hot trolley dollies were concerned.......

2. Salesmen in the malls...... spotted some really cute salesmen at the malls...... and some of them were really hot......... especially the one with a *perky butt*.... (still drooling).....and of all the things he was selling DIOR COSMETICS......a thing like this in Selfridges....would have most certainly been gay....but this is India.....and a perfectly straight family man would be considered equally eligible for this kind of a job.......

3. Local Chennai men.......sorry if anyone is offended by this generalisation.....but these dark, moustachioed, minimally hairy, south-indian men really do it for me.......and of all the things the bus driver of my tourist bus was hot and I lucky enough to occupy the front seat right next to his......I even shamelessly ogled at him...till a point where he told me to listen to the guide.......and then there were these kind of men on the streets and everywhere.......but that was it....nothing more......

4. Hot young priests.......and once again.....sorry if anyone is offended by this *blasphemy*.....but south-india is a land of temples.....and some cities...especially Chennai and Kanchipuram......are full of temples......and these temples are run by staunch, orthodox priests.....and some of them are HOT........especially with diamond studs....and NO UNDERWEAR.....under their transparent *dhotis*.....yummmmmmmm!!!

5. And lastly.....do Chennai studs frequent only two places in the entire city???.....*Spencer Plaza* and *Chennai Airport*...’coz both were full of ‘em and the rest of the city showed a complete lack..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home