Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rains and a Lonely Enjoyment.....

Ahh…..rains again…….and today was worse than yesterday……and almost everything in Mumbai came to a standstill…….

Everyone stayed a home….and nowadays you have people enjoying these kind of holidays more than anything else……

Some drinking alcohol…. (I had some scotch before lunch myself)……..some drinking ginger-tea……along with hot *pakodas* and *samosas*…….it is always wonderful…….


And ordered some dinner from the restaurant………the restaurants are doing excellent business……they had a large crate full of take-away orders and the man was continuously taking food orders over the phone while I was placing mine…..

And lots of people on the streets (BTW…I am planning to go for a late-night walk myself in the rains…..after I publish this post)…….hopefully will get to see some hot dudes in tiny wet shorts……

And as for work…..did not go to any of the work places….and for a daily wage earner like myself it meant that the income for the day was…….ZILCH….

But…..no regrets…..rainy days like these in Mumbai are lovely…..you have to come here and live through one to enjoy them……

Everything is so nice and lovely in days like these….but how you miss having sex…..in days like these…….

It would’ve been the best if I had someone to share my bed with……

Any taker for the next rainy day???

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

you're a total sweetheart......hanuman....

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home