Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mere Samne Wali Khidki Mein........

Mere samne wali khidki mein ek chand sa mukhda rehta hai…….. (an old popular Bollywood song….trans.: someone with a good-looking face lives across my house window….)…….

Was driving out of my apartment complex and saw this really sexy looking guy emerge from the neighboring building…….I kinda know where he lives….and also that he lives with some other guy……who also looks good in his own right…….

And their bedroom window faces….. (sort of)….my parent’s bedroom window…… I know that they do not own the place…..and don’t really know much about them…….but the guy I saw today is hot!!!

Sadly…he never noticed me…..now come on…..I am not that bad-looking…..and I am a single doctor…..that atleast deserves one single glance…..

True, he wouldn’t know who I am….but some *decent looking guy* going in car with doctor’s sign on it…..will attract a look from a gay man……so he may not be gay……and well in that case…such a waste of a guy!!!

And had this random thought today morning…….while in school…..we were taught this nursery rhyme…in my 2nd grade….. can't really remember it but ends as *Timothy Taylor...hand in hand with a handsome sailor*

Now how gay is that????...(if anyone knows the entire one please complete it....)

And while doing a search on the net for this nursery rhyme....here are a few gay ones that I found.......

Little Jack Horner
Sat in a corner,
Eating his Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said "What a good boy am I!

The Cocks on the woodpile
a-blowing his horn;
The Bulls in the barn
a-threshing of corn.
The Maids in the meadow
Are making of hay;
The Ducks in the river
Are swimming away.

The more we do together,
Together, together,
The more we do together
The happier we'll be.
For your friends are my friends
And my friends are your friends,
The more we get together
The happier we'll be.

Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall.
One named Peter, one named Paul;
Fly away, Peter! Fly away, Paul!
Come back, Peter! Come back, Paul.

My hands are all sticky,
They've been in the glue.
I'll lift them up slowly
And show them to you;
I'll put them together,
And pull them apart.
I'll wash them in water.
Ohh aren't they smart?

Once a boy went walking,
A walking to the store.
He bought a pound of sausages
And laid them on the floor.
The boy began to whistle.
He whistled up a tune.
And all the little sausages -
They danced around the room.

Rub-a-dub-dub,
Three men in a tub,
And who do you think they be?
The butcher, the baker,
The candlestick maker,
And all of them going to sea.

And finally a straight one......

I love little pussy,
Her coat is so warm,
And if l don't hurt her
She'll do me no harm.
So l won't pull her tail,
Or drive her away,
But pussy and l
Together will play.

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yeah....sadly no one seems to notice me.....

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home