Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mustachioed Men et al.....

My prior commitments and my laziness have been keeping me very busy for the last few days and my mind has been fiddling between my specialty and nothing…….

But between these specialty ruminations and nothingness…there were a few things that I thought of and a few things happened as well…..

Early in the morning I did go for a work-out and the rains ensured an empty gym……with all the *proud peacocks with chicken legs* staying indoors………and also during my work-out this really emaciated female trainer put on this horrible horrible trance music……early morning and loud trance music…..arghhhhh….

And as for the rest of the day….driving in Mumbai was unusually pleasant….the roads were empty and the weather was lovely in the evening with little or no rains…….except for those few errant rickshaw-wallahs…..who are making my urge…..to get out of my car one day and slap them on their ugly face……stronger day by day… (sorry for being so uncouth…)…..

Also spotted today while driving was this mustachioed man on his bike with some frail looking lady as a pillion……riding as is he owned the road….and his appearance prompted me to think…..Does our personality mould us into the way we look???

I am really sorry….all you foreign readers….as it will be difficult to visualize the kind of person I am talking about….but for the rest…..imagine this stocky, dark, hairy guy with a pot belly and fat hairy arms…….dressed in some tight really ugly clothes….hair turned back……big fat face……and of all the things……fat, thick mustache…a fairly common sight in India.......eekkkkkkkssss…….

Now these men I have observed….are always stubborn, irritating, think too much of themselves and act as if they own the rest of the world……dickheads…..I hate them…..

Too prejudiced…..sorry……

And also sorry for a generalization….but the majority of them I have met are of that sort……but do all of them think or a majority of men with these looks think this way….or am I totally wrong……and does their personality mould their looks???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the rings in all their fingers and the thick chain danggling around their fat sweaty neck. lol

2:21 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

maybe what you say is true,,,hanuman.....

and yes i did forget imphal.....but the ones with rings and chains are one degree worse than the ones i mentioned....

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home