Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A STRAIGHT MUSE AN A GAY POST….


Am watching a Bollywood musical right now which stars Aishwarya Rai…and God…she is breath-taking…….

She has the kind of look that would make any gay man go weak on his knees…..I used to like her a lot earlier….but lately…..I think she looks kinda slutty….dunno why…..

Anyway…..enough straight talk…..had gone to the gym after almost a week….and consequently….I think I look really ugly…a double chin…a paunch and all the works……

And today being Monday…there were these usual two hunks…whom I get to see only on Mondays…

Of course there are other hot guys as well…. but these two are my *Monday Specials*…but despite the fact that I thought I looked ugly…. they did return *the look*…and there seems to be a palpable sexual tension between the us…me and both of them separately…..again…I dunno why…

But why does it always happen that I think I have a good chance but nothing good comes my way…..none….(I am very lame and coward to make the first move)…..made any kind of move….and at the end of our individual work-outs….we made our way out…………..quietly……

Other thing I observed yesterday…while I was dining out at a very popular Bandra restaurant…..was….a lot of guys stare at you or steal a look once in a while……and dress very very camp….but they are accompanied by kids….who I presume by the way they act are their own……so are they gay??? Or are they just hot gay-looking straight family men???

So may it be your work-place…or your gym….or your club…..or a restaurant you go to…..it is very difficult to make out ….and very dangerous to presume….

So what do you do at these places …….. always baffles me........

11 Comments:

Blogger ramo said...

Ohh.. don't do much. You can make a fool of yourself and in worst case get beaten up and handed over to cops. I have found manytimes people look because I look at them. Anyway, your life, so do as you please.

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly, I just posted the comment meant for you to pepe @ pepupwithpepe.blogspot.com

Okey coming to what you must do at such places.... you do nothing coz you'll never know if they are gay. Just enjoy them with your eyes ;)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

Just lech. Let it be a sight-for-sore-eyes cos you never know when you are going to get it next! That's what you do. And if you happen to spot me at any of these "Bandra" restaurants, say "Sex and Mumbai" loudly and I shall respond

4:47 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

everyone....ramo,,,hanuman,,,imphal and SATC...have the same opinion.......

and hanuman.....sri hanuman has set-up something called akadas....if you haven't gone to one of them, do go....the best eye-candy in tiny loin cloths.....just that in mumbai there aren't too many of them...and someone like me over there will defi be *queer*...literally and figuratively......

and SATC....next time i see someone sitting quietly at one end of the table wearing a black t-shirt and red shoes.....i will shout "Sex and Mumbai"....(was that you BTW???)......

11:01 PM  
Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

Yes jerry that was me - i wonder how you still remember though? :-)

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey give us an update after you shouted 'sex and mumbai', that is, if you are still alive after that.

7:40 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

cute!!! SATC

and Imphal...will do...if i am alive...

2:09 PM  
Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

Thanks Jerry!! Coffee sometime? :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

why not SATC.....

12:03 AM  
Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

This sat? Lemme know!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

sorry SATC.....definitely some other times.....and thanks for asking!!!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home