Friday, July 21, 2006

GOD DOES NOT WANT ME TO BLOG.......

God does not want me to blog…….
- My computer crashed……
- My internet was down for a long time…….
- The blogspot is down for the Indian users…….
- And I am unwell………again !!!

It’s like God does not want me to blog…….being a Hindu is such good fun……you are programmed to shift the blame to *God* or to *Bad Karma*…….

It is an easy way to get out of all the unpleasantness….but it does makes us passive-inactive though…….but I guess we are all okay with it……

It does not make us completely responsible for all our actions…..and unprofessional attitude becomes a second nature……..

So wherever we go…..we have the people and institutes that set their own standards and comply by them as is convenient to them…….

So hey guys……if you don’t see my blog updated or are bored reading it……don’t blame me……I am not responsible !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home