Saturday, July 22, 2006

MY SOUR GRAPES......

Horny……that’s what I am……

Actually…..when I logged on I was about to blog about something else ……but the dishy guys that I saw on the Hindi soaps…..made me melt and the rest of the script became too philosophical for me…..and deserved a *Recycle Bin*….never ever to be recycled again…….

Sex……has so much effect on our brains……it just seems to numb it completely and re-programs it to its own frequency….

Not that I am displeased…..carnal pleasures are great….only if can indulge in them whenever we please….wherever we please and most importantly………with whomsoever we please…….

I am not that luck….but…..God….I would love to get into the shoes of the person who is luck enough to have that power…..(and that way I can get into anyone’s pants…as well)…..

Anyway……back to the stuff that prompted me to write this….or reason for my horniness…..

Was back early from work….and while watching some television……had the pleasure of briefly watching these guys on Hindi soaps…….they look really really good……sharp features…..curved bubble butts…..wow!!!

Where do all of them stay…. Definitely not where I do….or do I fail to notice them in broad daylight…….

I have never had the pleasure of being a part of this glamour brigade….other than an odd person or two…as patients.…..but you can’t hit on them….that’s unprofessional…..

Probably…..hanging out at on of the numerous coffee shops…instead of working and partying on Saturday night ….again instead of working would be a good idea…….but will it work????

Or they will be *My Sour Grapes* as they always have been???

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

...Guess you need to start meeting more people now!! :-) who knows what you might chance upon

1:02 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

i guess so....SATC....i need to mingle more often....

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home