Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A ZOMBIE AT WORK……

As I was driving to one of my clinics…..dodging cars on the narrow roads….and chasing them on the highways….I thought….most of the times…I drive at a spinal level….and most of the times I do most of my things at a spinal level……

(spinal level – with no brain involved)…..

So…..do I work like a zombie…..the regular work that we do….and the daily routine….becomes so much of *a second nature* that you do not really tend to think while doing it……

There is an absolute lack of any kind of intellectual stimulation or any excitement……it is only during the weekends that I really think….and that too…how to enjoy the only available day of the week….Sunday…..

So how do we get back the zest in out life??? Do we have to change our regular routine….introduce new things…..time and again???........to keep the excitement going……and consequently make our life unstable???

A new job once bored with the old one…..

A new car once bored with the old one…..

A new pet once bored with the old one…..

A new house once bored with the old one…..

A new partner once bored with the old one…..

Or a new life once bored with the old one???…..


P.S. The guy in the new *CADBURY’S Rakhee * Ad is really really hot….I work do him anytime…anywhere….anyplace……

4 Comments:

Blogger NeiLDC said...

i want some cadbury chocolate!!!

1:29 AM  
Blogger thomas said...

thanks for your comment and for reading my blog.
i like yours too and put a link to it on mine.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, we do have to take things on our own sometimes to make our lives more exciting. you have add some spice to make the curry smell and taste good.

7:37 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

me tooooo...neil....with the guy as well.....

and thanks thomas for the link.....glad you like my blog....

yeah imphal...trying to do that....and more....

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home