Thursday, August 03, 2006

THE GYM SOAP…….

After a long time...again I went to the gym today morning and today’s experience was very amusing…..

And to this unstable ever-so-delusional minded blogger…..it was akin to a soap…….

Mr. Hrithik….the hot guy whom I get to see on Monday evenings has decided to work-out in the mornings now……and he was undoubtedly the protagonist…….the star of the show…….

Mr. Hrithik ……with the bulging-biceps……and the washboard-Abs……and those deep-grey eyes…..and to top it…… the Oh-so-perfect Hair!!!

He had absolutely everyone swooning over him……all straight-looking guys and the rest…..and of all the things he was especially chatty this morning…..

Even the gym trainers who are usually engrossed doing something on their mobile phones….(probably still trying to know all the functions……they are certified-dumb-people…..they are gym trainers after all….)……were all around him…..like moths to a flame…….

I dunno what was it about him today!!! He always looks good and is undoubtedly hot….but never gets this kind of attention……

Now this Hrithik-Guy…..has given me *the look* quite often before and has even blushed when I complimented him for his fit body…….and so I think he likes me as well……..which again as I have mentioned before can be due to my ever-so-delusional mind…..so when he got extra chatty when I was around….I thought it was for me as well…. hoping that I would participate in the conversation…… (well….that’s what I do…when I want some hot guy to join the talk…)….but anyways……

And the other good thing that happened today was that I got another female admirer in the gym…(I already have a couple of them…female admirers…)…..who was throwing glances at me….she has a hot ass….and what’s the harm in some benign flirting!!!....Even if it takes her nowhere!!!....

So now you have some guy who likes some other guy and some gal who like the guy-who-likes-the-other-guy and none do anything about it……so soap-like!!!

Anyway…..eventually while leaving Hrithik did flash his killer smile at me…….so I still live in hope!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where cn we talk? i mean do u have a yahoo chat id/ne other mail id?
simply love ur posts...specially the 'how difficult it is to come out of closet' one...i can relate to it completely as m in the closet myself...:)

12:38 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

why not anon.....i am sometimes online on gay.com...india countrywide chat room....jerrymumbai.....or my mail is mumbai_jerry@yahoo.com....and glad u like my posts.....

and hanuman....come and see someday how boring locker-rooms are over here.....no one nude.....no communal showers.....sigh....how i miss london gyms!!!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home