Saturday, September 16, 2006

WHY CAN’T I BE A SHOP-KEEPER???



Why can’t I be a shop-keeper………

Life would be so very simple…….you go to your shop at around 10ish…..come home for lunch……rest for awhile……..go back……..and then come back home for dinner……

And the work involved is so very simple as well…..some one will come and ask……kitne kaa?? (How much is it for??)…..and that’s all you have to answer…….nothing else involved…….

I always have these thoughts while I go to one of my clinics (the same clinic where I get to see the hunky shop-keeper on my way….whom I want to bed)…..that has a lot of shops around it…….and that’s what I think after I do a particularly risky case that may involve a patient who may die……

How cool and uncomplicated a life shop-keepers have……..I envy them so very much !!!

And of other things……..this is how I feel right now……

I feel…..

1. Guilty……for having spent quite a bit in the morning…….without earning much…….(I am a daily wage earner)……..

2. Under-rated…..and that I am also not making full use of my potential…….

3. Idiotic…..for getting lost for the nth time…..on JVPD….despite knowing the area well and for years…….

p.s. Rahul Bose is SO VERY FAKE…...

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yes...it is.....

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home