Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NEW GYM……HMMMMMMMM……



Ok….so I finally joined a new gym……and today was the first day !!!

When I went to pay the money…..which was yesterday…….there were a few cute boys…..and some of them were even gawking at me……..and that gave me hope…….

So with all the excitement that a small boy would have in a candy shop……..I was on my way…(the gym, literally, is a 2-minute walk to the gym from my place…)…..watching some new hot guys working out…….locker-room……steam……and the prospective possibilities of fun seemed endless…….or so I thought (I am an eternal optimist)…….

But at least on the first day…..my hopes started dwindling soon……

While I was climbing the stairs leading to the gym……there were these two Gujju girls……having their breakfast on the window-sill …… khakras….theplas……and chundoo……and these very girls turned out to be the receptionists !!!

What kind of gym is this where the receptionists sit at the entrance having a strong-smelling breakfast…….and personally…..I think not a very pleasant smell ???(sorry….you guys….who like this stuff)……

Inside there were more Gujju women…..and almost all the treadmills…….and the cycles……and *the thing with endless stairs*….were occupied by them…….

On seeing me at the counter…….one of the breakfast-eating girls……came up to me and *allocated* me a trainer……and as my luck would have it……a complete minger…….and obviously straight……sigh……..

So this guy makes me walk and later jog on the treadmill for 15 minutes…..despite me telling him that I do not have a lot of time everyday…..and 15 minutes on the treadmill would leave me no time for exercises…….

At the end of this cardio session…..he took me back at the reception……and since his time was up for the day…….”handed” me over to some other trainer…..who was cute-looking (in a raw-kindof way)……but with a pauch……(are they even allowed to have a paunch ???)

Now this trainer had his own ideas of making me look better and healthier……that I should do cardio and weight-training on alternate days……..which is ridiculous….as I almost have a flat tummy (remember…..regular masturbation !!!)……and am lean as well…….and I flatly refused…….so he finally took me for weight training……

And that’s how……sadly the first day was not *gay* enough…….

Cute Guy Count for the day
…..1 ½…….(½…as the other one was not hot-enough)……

Locker-room Count for the day……2….guys changing……

Hot Trainer Count for the day…….0…sadly…….

Let’s see what happens tomorrow……..any improvement….or my money is going down the drain ???

And BTW…….really glad that the gas pump strike was called off…….was really low on petrol……and had to drive a lot today……as a measure to conserve fuel…..I drove through the day without AC……in this sultry Mumbai heat…..and then too…..if the strike would’ve continued…..my car would’ve been out of fuel by tomorrow……..

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

sort of normal time hanuman.......and the membership is for one year......it makes more economic sense that way.....

and today was good !!!

will blog later......

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home