Sunday, September 24, 2006

DILEMMA……


Sunday evening presented with a dilemma……not so very unusual…..but not very usual either……I did not know what to do for the evening…..

The morning was OK….and started with me examining some odd patient……..and then I was off to the gym…….

Gym was better than good today ….with a lot of hot totties….but sans my regular trainer……there was this really hot guy at the gym who was obviously packing a lot of stuff…..and provided a good fodder for my jerk-off session in the afternoon……good !!!

So…the morning went well……and the afternoon went orgasmic…….

Come evening…..I was faced with a dilemma…….what do I do??? Usually….I go out for dinner with my friends…..or an evening walk at the beach……..sometimes all by myself…..but I do enjoy it……

Today….I dunno what had happened….rejected a dandiya invitation (felt was too single to mingle amongst lovey-dovey couples)…..did not want to meet friends…..(thought had nothing to chat with them)……and did not want to go for my traditional beach-walk as well……

So what do I do ??? I did think for a long long time…..and could not think of anything interesting…..….

So I did nothin’ ???? And had quite a boring evening…….( a ferret as I am…..I would’ve shagged any decent man…..had I been given the opportunity…..)

I really hope….I do not have to face similar dilemmas in the future……

Anyway……of other things….my laptop is playing up…….and due to this….two things happened in a short span that it has conked off……

1. It is extremely boring to browse and blog using my desktop…..

2. lost a very good opportunity to chat with someone I wanted to talk with for a long long time……on gay.com…...by the time I could switch on my other comp and load a plug-in required for chat……he was offline…..must have got pissed….(so if you are reading this…..come back tom around 11.30 - 12ish….and sorry)……

And thus after a very heavy week……a very busy Saturday……my Sunday comes to an end…….

4 Comments:

Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

will soon talk to you! i hope...my coffee invitation still stands open. I wonder why.

5:44 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

you wonder....'coz you KNOW that I will accept your invitation someday......

11:22 PM  
Blogger Vivek Tejuja said...

will you? really? i dont know anything anymore may be. anyway the invitation is always open though...*satc hits himself hard on the head for being so pushy*

10:31 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yes, I will......anyways.....good choice of words.....*hard*....*head*....*pushy*.......and maybe *hits*....sound very inviting.......

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home