Thursday, September 21, 2006

LIFE’S NOT FAIR…….




Is life really not fair???

Or that it is fair…..and we say that as a part of our escapist tendency for a bad performance…..

Or that it our *bad karma*….that is playing up……

I, personally, am going through a very bad phase right now…….and this is what I think all the time……life’s not fair…..

And today while watching a program on television…..my belief got reinforced…….

There is this program….called *Lil’ Champs* that I do not watch regularly…….but I happened to watch it today…….it is about this young singing talents…..who sing and show their skill…..and some of them are really very good….I have to say……

Today’s votes were by mobile messaging…….and this girl…..called Shradda….lost !!!……Now she was very very good but unfortunately…..I think did not look good…..so I thought and so did one of the judges……and she received a very low vote score……sad……

Here I was going to type…..everyone knows she is good and says so……but if everyone thinks so……..why did she not get votes ???

So also is with politicians……people know the good ones around the block……so why are they not elected ???

If people are good in something why do they not get what is due to them ???

Is it something other than being good that you need ???

And is life really not fair ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home