Thursday, September 28, 2006

AM I A VEGETARIAN IN THE MEAT DEPARTMENT !!!


Why do they presume that my dick is very small ??? …..

Am I a vegetarian in the meat department ???…….

This is what I think when I open my Inbox…(on my regular email ID and not mumbai_jerry one)……..

The spam that I get is almost entirely of all the advertisements about how to grow your dick in size……..various devices,,,,,various exercises,,,,,various magic potions,,,,,et al……

But don’t worry all you guy……who see me as a potential shag….(if at all anyone sees me as one, to start with)…….I am good “down there”…..and I really do not need any devices,,,exercises or magic potions……

So why have they presumed that I have a small dick…….does my name indicate that I do have a small dick???…..or have they seen me after a swim in really cold waters of Scandinavia???……Anyway……I do not know……

But what about the people who are really not very happy to see their dick and think it is too small ???….

I am sure they must be obsessed with the fact that they do not have a dick that is large enough to satisfy them or their partner……

How much ever you say……SIZE DOES MATTER…..and not only to that person’s partner…..but also to himself…..and I think is responsible for a low self-esteem and is a cause for embarrassment for him as well……..even though others do not see it that way……

For me, size does not matter……and honestly so…….in fact….sometimes…..I can see someone with a small dick and that may turn me on…..but how do I convince a person who himself thinks that size does matter for me……..I have never been in this kind of situation before…..but I have been in a situation where I thought that the concerned person was hot…..but that person did not think so…..and no matter what I could not convince that person that I genuinely liked her looks….and then you can be really helpless…….

Anyway….here are some penis names in English and Hindi………

ENGLISH…..

bait and tackle
boner
choad
chubby
cock
dick
ding-a-ling
ding-dong
dork
endowment
fuck stick
fun gun
gherkin
hose (fire, etc)
knob
love gun
love pump
john thomas (popularised by Lady Chatterley's Lover)
johnson
joystick
junk
lad
love muscle ("Russell the")
main vein
manhood
meat puppet
Mr. Happy (As sung by 'Weird Al' Yankovic)
Mr. Jim and the Twins
one-eyed trouser snake
organ
package
peener
pee-pee
pee-wee
percy
peter
pickle
piny tenis "code" for tiny penis
pocket rocket
pole (pink, purple, sex, etc)
prick
pud
purple-headed womb broom
ram rod (Roger)
Rumple Foreskin
sausage
shaft
shlong
staff (chief of)
stiffy
skin flute
tallywhacker
todger
tool
tube steak
twig and berries
unit
wang
wee-wee
wiener
willie
Woody

AND IN HINDI.....

lingam
lavda
lulla
lund
lora

(my personal favourite.....lund).....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Hanuman... (Jerry ! a photo ! Jerry ! a photo !...)

Thanks for all the names... If I can, I suggest some in french :

pénis
bite (pronounced "beet")
dard (reference to the bugs or moskitos)
barreau
asperge (the vegetable, hehe)
biroute
outil
queue
sexe
verge
phallus
membre
organe
popol
etc.

5:48 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

hanuman and max....I really I cannot believe that I was actually considering your proposition of posting some of my dick pics.......but as the day has gone by I have got some wisdom and have decided not to do so...at least for the time being.....

and max.....thanks for the French phallic names......they already sound sexy......they're French !!!......I like biroute the best.....

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home