Monday, September 25, 2006

DREAMS……


Dreams………

What are they????

……….Just some weird phenomenon ???

………..A figment of our imagination???

………A peek into what the future holds for us ???

……….Something of an enigma the meaning of which we have to decipher ???

……….Or just something very insignificant……just one of those things……that we should not be thinking about once we wake up ???

I had a very strange afternoon dream…..and after waking up……I did remember it……and it was strange enough for me to blog about rightaway……

It was strange in a sense that it was not actually pertaining to me……but to some guy with long hair…who apparently was my boyfriend…….

So here it goes…….I am kissing some dude with long hair sitting at the back of my car……and then I go to drop him to his place…….and then he goes on to present some very expensive dress…..by some designer called *Bhumika Bajaj* to his friend called *Chandra* or something like that……who gets ecstatic…..and starts crying…….THE END….

I can remember the names of everyone…..but *my Boyfriend’s* …..

Strange…..it’s not about me…..it's about him…….and very weird…….and I somehow thought that I would share it with you…….before I forget it forever……..

And on a random note……on driving…..

1. For the first time I could drive at a speed of 100 on Western Express Highway….

2. I wish I had a very loud tape with the word “chutya” (fucker) on it….’coz I say that word so very often while driving….

2 Comments:

Blogger ramo said...

Oh..lord, why you constantly say 'chutiya'?

And about tape, you can record yourself singing some song like "Main chutiya tu chutiya la la la.." and then play in your car.

12:41 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

just pissed off with the errant drivers and countless *bastard* rickshaw-wallahs.....ramo......

and long-haired men....hanuman.....

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home