Thursday, October 05, 2006

SEMI-CRUSH......



Today…..after a long time I was lucky enough to see this guy (just a glimpse while I was driving…)…..

Now ….this guy……let’s call him V….is a good friend of my brother……and used to come to my place very often……and this was years ago……till he became very busy as a tax-consultant……

All these years…he has seen me in almost nothing on…..and never did I mind it…….he was after all, my brother’s friend….so no sex-thing there……or atleast I never thought about him……*that way*……….

But lately…..I dunno…..what has happened…..I kind of seem to have a semi-crush on him……

Yeah……a semi-crush……not a full crush…….but a half one (if at all it does exist)…….

I do not think ‘bout him all the time…..but while driving back home…….I make it a point to pass by his place…….hoping that I catch a glimpse of him………and today for the first time I was lucky…….. I thought he looked great…..in a simple figure-hugging T-shirt…..and jeans……

Really cannot figure out why something like that happens suddenly……a brotherly figure suddenly turns into a boyfriend material…….and of all the things……he does not have those traditional good-looks……(did not even notice him for a decade)……but suddenly I find him very sexy……

Am I getting desperate ??? Someone help me, please !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ramo said...

I suppose that guy in pic is not your half-crush guy! Or is he?

Anyway, it is perfectly normal. I have had similar experiences. It is not related to your desperation is what I think.

2:31 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

no he's not.......anyway......thanks for the reassurance

9:39 AM  
Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

Time to take a diff route and log on to a cute guy, methinks. mayb the semi-crush is a result of not having smone 'spl' in ur life ryt now...mayb...may b not!
bah! i always cross the line btw love n lust...

12:46 PM  
Blogger Tales of the City said...

Its just something that clicks.. like my friend's sister.. I mean I have know her for years (and yes she was always been gorgeous) but suddenly at his leaving drinks I thought WOW - she was fun, flirty, still gorgeous (and jesus I am gay).. No rhyme or reason. Go with flow.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... been in dat position a coupla times... the normal not-so-hot guy suddenly looks dynamite... hehehe.. sually passes, though. not everyone gets to be a Ted, whose Emmett responds. (ref: Queer as Folk)

5:15 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

maybe not Ms. Fit.....but I do have a soft corner for this guy (maybe not such' a *soft* one).... ; )

and yeah...cutect & CT dunno what suddenly happens....sometimes....strange.....isn't it !!!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home