Monday, October 09, 2006

RETAIL THERAPY……




What do gay men do when they get bored…..I know……almost all of them will shag someone if that is an option……if not shag themselves…….but then if option no. 1 is not available……and option no. 2 has been attempted…….then what do you do ???……go for some retail therapy……..

My Sunday morning was pretty boring…..with gymming in an empty gym……and the afternoon equally boring…….a family lunch party…….and come evening , I was so bored that I decided to go for some shopping……….

So there I was at Linking road Shopper’s Stop……and even though I was all by myself….it was fun……hot guys…..singly or in couples…good eye-candy while you shop….(I am not that fussy…..and even a decent-looking guy….makes my neck turn)……

But…..being old-fashioned (and growing old)…..I kinda think that I am really being left behind fashion-wise…..and so much so that I never knew that Levis Cargos come with a *Tool-Kit*……

It so happened that I spotted the tool-kit first…..really liked it and then the chappie told me that you have to buy the cargos to get the tool-kit…..I even decided to buy the ridiculous-looking pants for the tool-kit……but they looked like a colossal waste….with their colossal size….and their colossal number of pockets and chains to be bought….so I left sans new pants…..(still had the ones I was wearing though….not so lucky despite the hot crowd)…..I satisfied myself with a couple of shirts……

And with this some other stuff from Nike…ensured that my wallet was lighter than ever……

But my little shopping trip left me all peppy again…….how come shopping always helps you overcome all the boredom….all the depression…really dunno….

One of the amusing things to see…..was this couple…..both men…….seemed gay…..one buffed-up and short……and the other one tall……trying on new stuff and looking in mirror while the other guy was appreciating his partner….looked really sweet……nice to see someone in love !!! …but makes you realize how lonely you are…..

3 Comments:

Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

when i feel like u, i call MadMax...he likes shopping i like roaming around...we go park our butts at some mall and ogle...yes, i still feel very lonely...where r the hot delhi lesbians????

12:33 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

sigh....I don't have my version of MadMax......yet......

12:22 AM  
Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

mayb that's not such a bad thing...we often end up liking the same women. :P

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home