Saturday, October 21, 2006

BROWN BOY IN THE RING....TRA LA LA LA LA....

DISCLAIMER : The views expressed in this post are solely my own and are not intended to be racist in any matter or hurt anyone's sentiments (LOL !!!)



Brown boy in the ring....tra la la la la...I'm a brown boy in the ring tra la la la...la...

That is what I feel like when I visit the fashionable parts of a large western city.....and yesterday was no different.......

Yesterday....I went for a shopping trip to the downtown....and God....these westerners sure know how to look their best.....clothes....jackets....scarves....overcoats....glares.....accessories....et al.....and they look good.....both men and women....and I was looking like a total minger......no wonder most of the gay men looked right through me....as if I never existed.....and on top of that for some reason I have become comparatively skinny and that does not help either......

That has made me realize that I do need to style my hair and wear better clothes....


Hair-styling was not really practical at this point of time....considering the fact that at present my hair are not kinda style-worthy......but today....from the lesson learnt yesterday.....I went out wearing better clothes and a better jacket and even a nice woolen scarf.....responses were comparatively heartening....

So hope to improve a bit on my fashion sense....if the brown boy is in the ring....he needs to be looked at !!!

p.s. My sincere apologies for Posh's presence in the above pic....David really needs to lose her !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home